GAMSAT is a professionally designed and marketed selection test developed by the Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) for medical schools offering graduate-entry programmes open to graduates of any discipline.
GAMSAT is required by all EU graduates applying for the 4 Year graduate Entry Medicine Programme (GEP)
For information on and to register for GAMSAT see, www.gamsat-ie.org/
You will need to sit GAMSAT Ireland if you intend to apply for 2010 entry into one of the following programmes:
- Graduate Entry Medicine at University College Cork (UCC)
- 4 year Bachelor of Veterinary Science Programme atUniversity College Dublin (UCD)
- Graduate Entry Medicine at University College Dublin (UCD)
- Graduate Entry Medicine at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI)
- Graduate Entry Medicine at the University of Limerick
Registration is available online only.
Structure and Content of GAMSAT
The purpose of GAMSAT is to assess the student’s ability to understand and analyse material. The test is divided into three sections designed to assess performance in the areas of:
- Reasoning in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Written Communication
- Reasoning in Biological and Physical Sciences
GAMSAT Ireland 2010 test centres will be located in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, London, and Melbourne Australia.
For more information please visit http://www.gamsat-ie.org/