GCC offers a wide range of courses. Its European degrees are validated by the Irish Government’s validating body HETAC (The Higher Education & Training Awards Council) and by its UK partner, Nottingham Trent University.
HETAC is the Department of Education & Science, Government validating body. The HETAC awards are recognised through Europe as being of university equivalence. Griffith College is one of the leading colleges under the HETAC system.
Nottingham Trent University (NTU), UK
Nottingham Trent University is ranked among the 10 leading business schools in the UK. NTU has been the College’s partner in the development of Ireland’s largest Law school. Griffith College is ranked as NTU’s number one international partner.
- HETAC BA (Hons) in Business Studies
- HETAC BA (Hons) in Accounting & Finance
- HETAC BA in Marketing
- HETAC BA in Business
- HETAC Higher Certificate in Business Studies
- HETAC Certificate in Business Studies in Intercultural Studies
- HETAC Certificate in Travel and Tourism
- Higher Diploma in Journalism & Media Communications
- BA in Journalism
- LLB (Hons) in Irish LawGriffith College Cork offers a career-focused education, which produces specialists of excellent reputation who have the knowledge, motivation and enthusiasm to bring value and quality to any company.
Griffith College is proud of its international links. Griffith College runs joint programmes with universities in China, and has agreements with universities in the USA, Canada, South America and South East Asia.